Shifting client and market dynamics have prompted firm leadership to urgently re-evaluate how they run their firms to win more business, increase profitability, and improve operational efficiencies. In order to compete, firms must modernize through developing strategies, initiatives, and investments that help keep pace with rapidly changing client demands, market conditions, and new technologies.
On October 17, Intapp invites you to attend a roundtable where we will preview findings from the industry’s first Professional Services Modernization Index with co-host, Anthony Davis. Over a delicious lunch at Joe's Seafood restaurant, we will share what we’ve learned from 250 firm leaders and partners across the globe about the state of modernization in their firms.
The risk-practice topics we will explore include the following:
· A shockingly large number of firms are losing a significant amount of work due to slow client and matter acceptance. How are your risk and compliance processes impacting revenue?
· Firms with a centralized model lost the least amount of work due to slow matter clearance. Is your firm’s operational model affecting your ability to process matters efficiently?
· The Professional Services Modernization Index gives us insight into the current state of modernization among leading firms. Are you behind the curve when it comes to using of technology to support your risk and compliance functions? If so, what are the implications for your firm?
· Modern law firms significantly outpace the competition when it comes to analyzing the strategic opportunity cost of bringing on new work. How does your firm stack up?
· Modern firm leaders are four times more likely to measure profitability all of the time, compared with the rest of law firms. For the work that you do take on, do you know whether it is profitable?
· Closing the modernization gap to remain competitive and maximize growth requires change. In fact, 30% of law firm leaders and partners say that they need to make fundamental changes to the risk and compliance function over the next three years. How are you orchestrating effective change management plans? What are the barriers, successes, and lessons learned?
When: Thursday, October 17th, from 11:30am - 1:30pm
Where: Joe's Seafood
750 15th Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20005